The increasing awareness of mold problems in indoor environment has created high demand for mold investigation and inspection services. Mold (also spelled as mould) can be detected in air, fluids, and bulk materials in homes, schools, offices, hospitals, industrial, agricultural, and other work environments. While this industry is not as yet regulated in most jurisdictions, knowledge of mold is essential for one to be successful in conducting a mold inspection. Participants of this online mold training course can develop a detailed understanding of the methods used to inspect for mold growth in buildings, the different types of samples that may be collected during mold inspection as well as how to interpret laboratory results. Being an online course, it offers flexibility, convenience and is cost effective.
Topics covered in the Mold Inspection Training Course
The course mold inspection, identification and control course has 8 topics and each topic has its own quiz. The 8 topics are:
- Understanding Mold: What is Mold?
- Mold Growth- How Does Mold Grow?
- Effect Of Mold Growth in Built Environment
- Common Airborne Fungal Spores
- Investigating And Recognizing Mold Growth
- Effective Mold Sampling Strategies
- How To Interpret Laboratory Reports
- Mold Control and Remediation Guidelines.
Who might benefit from the Mold Inspection Training Course?
You may benefit from this course if you are:
- An industrial hygienist
- An environmental consultant dealing with indoor mold
- A home Inspector
- A general contractor
- A cleaning and restoration contractor
- A property manager
- An insurance, financial, or legal professional who deals with mold issues
- A person interested in increasing your knowledge or developing your decision-making skills related to indoor mold.