The DIY air quality mold test kit will help you determine if the air in your home or office is contaminated with allergenic mold spores. The DIY air quality test kit comes with 3 or more air cassettes, an air sampling pump and the charger. Once you collect the samples you just ship the kit back to the lab for analysis. The price quoted for the kit includes the laboratory fee, the report and optional 15 minutes consultation with our microbiologists.
Have you ever wondered if you or your family are exposed to mold in your home or office? Order a home air quality test kit to be sure! Test for specific areas or the whole house. Know what is in the air you breathe every day. Take the first step to identifying potential airborne contaminants in your work or home environment.
Using this DIY air quality test kit is just like having a professional performing the work for you. Taking the sample is easy, and our prices include full laboratory testing!
The Package Fee Includes:
- RENTAL of a professional Air-Sampling Equipment and sampling Instructions (24 Hours rental only),
- Air sampling cartridges,
- Lab analysis of Air Samples (see the “tip” below),
- Lab report,
- Results interpretation,
- 15-minute free consultation (if requested) with one of our microbiologists,
- Turnaround Time: 2-3 working days.
Tip: To be sure whether your family is exposed to airborne toxic mold spores or not, we recommend taking a minimum of 3 air samples. One from the outdoor (control sample) and 2 from indoors (for example living room and one of the bedrooms). Each additional sample costs $66. Therefore 3 samples would cost $248 plus tax.
- The basic kit will collect 3 air samples, 2 from inside your house and 1 from the outside to be used as control sample. If you need to collect more than 3 samples please select the number of air samples you wish to collect and then click the “Add to Cart” button.
- The air sampling pump and it’s accessories are on rental and must therefore be returned to the lab together with the samples.
Learn How To Test Your House For Mold In Air Yourself And Save Money
Safe & Easy To Use, Reliable Results, Detects Toxic Mold That Is The #1 Cause Of Allergic Symptoms
Mold in air is one of the causes of allergy symptoms. In the past, you would have had to hire an indoor air quality professional or environmental company to conduct air quality testing in your home or office. Now you can use a do-it-yourself air quality mold test kit to do the testing yourself and have the samples analyzed by an accredited laboratory for a fraction of the cost! By collecting air samples yourself and sending them directly to the lab saves you on “professional” fee which is always higher than the laboratory fee. Therefore, if you suspect you have a mold problem in your home or office, we suggest, as a first step, a do-it-yourself air quality mold test kit. It’s fast, inexpensive and the most effective method to quickly determine whether you are breathing safe air. With this initial test, you will be able to decide if hiring a professional for more extensive testing or remediation is necessary.
Your samples will be analyzed at Mold & Bacteria Consulting Laboratories, a leading accredited mold testing laboratory in Canada.
Within 2-3 working days (after we receive the samples), we’ll send you an easy-to-understand laboratory report:
- identifying the mold from your sample,
- explaining any known health problems associated with the identified mold,
- providing additional information to help you decide if you need to hire a professional.
In addition to the report, you’ll get a free 15-minutes consultation with one of our professionals upon request (additional time will be charged).
Caution! Please do not disturb any type of mold growth without proper protection. Disturbing mold releases spores into the air, which can make you sick.
We’ll analyze your mold samples in our accredited mold testing laboratory and send you a lab report that tells you:
- exactly what type of mold spores and the amounts present inside your home or office
- whether the type of mold in your sample is a toxic mold or just a cosmetic problem
- how to safely remove it
- how to make sure it never comes back.